[mythtv] MHEG BBC iPlayer

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 29 21:13:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, September 26, 2011 10:54 am, Lawrence Rust wrote:
[snip]
> OK, I understand your problem.  The build_myth.sh script uses an archive
> created from the git repo.  This process will ignore uncommitted changes
> so the simple solution is to execute:
>
> git commit -am"Add mheg iplayer"
>
> after the patch is applied.  NB be sure to patch the repo used by the
> script which by default is:
> /.../mythpackaging/../mythtv/
>
> --
> Lawrence

Hi Lawrence, had another go and the commit works but getting a compile
error now in RingBuffer.o :( - I'm using Fedora 13 on the MythTV box
x86_64.

Qmake version: 1.07a (Qt 3.3.8b)
GNU Make 3.81

RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'void RingBuffer::OpenFile(const
QString&, uint)':
RingBuffer.cpp:314: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of
delete operator:
RingBuffer.cpp:314: warning: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct
NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: warning: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp:314: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific
operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class
is defined.
RingBuffer.cpp:504: error: incomplete type 'NetStream' used in nested name
specifier
RingBuffer.cpp:506: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp:507: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp:510: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'bool RingBuffer::IsOpen() const':
RingBuffer.cpp:604: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In destructor 'virtual RingBuffer::~RingBuffer()':
RingBuffer.cpp:639: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of
delete operator:
RingBuffer.cpp:639: warning: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct
NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: warning: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp:639: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific
operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class
is defined.
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'virtual void RingBuffer::run()':
RingBuffer.cpp:1323: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'int RingBuffer::ReadDirect(void*, int,
bool)':
RingBuffer.cpp:1566: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp:1600: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'long long int RingBuffer::Seek(long
long int, int, bool)':
RingBuffer.cpp:2125: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'long long int
RingBuffer::GetReadPosition() const':
RingBuffer.cpp:2294: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.cpp: In member function 'long long int
RingBuffer::GetRealFileSize() const':
RingBuffer.cpp:2329: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct NetStream'
RingBuffer.h:25: error: forward declaration of 'struct NetStream'
make[2]: *** [RingBuffer.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

Cheers

Dave