[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 0e84bfed2 by Michael T. Dean (sphery)

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Sep 18 04:39:20 UTC 2011

On 2011-09-17, at 6:39 PM, Stuart Morgan wrote:

> Just because we're not taking a vote doesn't mean that things will stay as
> they are now, we're discussing the alternatives internally and we were doing
> so even before this thread existed

Cool. And thank you.

As a general comment perhaps the project has room for improvement around communication and consultation? I'm not sure what form that might take. I've watched more than a few on-list discussions turn into windy free-for-alls that go nowhere and that's no good. On the other hand secret off-list discussions and like it or lump it rollouts can sometimes rankle even though I like the vast majority of what gets rolled out. Just sayin'

Like Eric and everyone else I'm glad that folks give up some of their time to evolve myth, no sane person comes here making demands or giving ultimatums or whatever.

- George