[mythtv] Feature: Multiple "mark as watched"

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Sep 16 17:42:26 UTC 2011

On 9/16/2011 13:34, Tobias Kaminsky wrote:
> At start of mythfrontend one can pick a user.
> If I watch a recording and select "mark as watched" it is automatically
> marked for my user.

As a slightly tweaked version of that, store in the database and
automatically use the previous user on startup.  That way, you don't
need a dialog during normal startup, and you can use
gCoreContext->GetSetting() to store the value, rather than creating your
own global variable.  Alter the shutdown popup to provide an additional
option, switch to a different user.