[mythtv] fixes to mythburn.py

T.Brackertz at gmx.net T.Brackertz at gmx.net
Sat Oct 1 22:17:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

so I opened one big new ticket for all the issues as you suggested:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10071

I hope there is someone to transfer the changes to git.
I think it's quite a pity if there were no one who cares for mytharchive. Due to the changes in the 0.25-branch mytharchivehelper completely stopped working. At the moment I'm trying to get it back to work. Maybe there is a chance to get a git-account myself which allows me to commit the changes if there is no one else around.

Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------