[mythtv] Android companion application for Mythweb / API for Mythweb

Daniel Frey dan at mythtvcast.com
Mon Nov 7 14:21:33 UTC 2011

Robert,

I am really digging how the services api is coming.  I see a lot of
potential for mobile apps.  It will be nice with the Video service api to,
for instance, video my kids and have it upload right to my mythtv backend
from my phone.

I was looking through the content service and saw you can download files.
 Will this also include streaming videos, in addition to downloading them?

I can't wait for mythtv .25 to be able to play with this.  I am without a
development machine right now or I would be checking the code out to play
with it.

Dan