[mythtv] Android companion application for Mythweb / API for Mythweb

Xavier Hervy xavier.hervy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:37:59 UTC 2011

Not an expert neither but I believe that the long term plan is to create an API that mythweb will use as well as well as other external applications, in a similar fashion than the new mythtv backend setup API

Xavier
Sent from Samsung Mobile

 James Le Cuirot <chewi at aura-online.co.uk> wrote:

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:18:24 +0000 (GMT)
thomas strandenaes <thostr at yahoo.no> wrote:

> Would be very happy to receive feedback on my plans and thoughts. If
> there are other similar APIs or ongoing projects, I would also like
> to know about these.

I'm no expert on it but content is at least viewable through UPnP and
there are several Android clients for this. I don't transcode my
recordings at the moment though and my phone doesn't seem to be able to
handle such large streams.

James