[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 0434cd982 by Daniel Thor Kristjansson

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu May 12 17:34:20 UTC 2011

Daniel,

Sure. I will check my install environment. On the other hand killing
only FE process and restarting it just after 1sec causes proper FE start.
How this can be related to install ?

Regarding mailing list:
I'm long reader of both. Basing on type of problems appearing on both
lists I see users is more for usage/install issues while dev seems t be
more to code/devel related one. As symptoms are IMHO pointing more
clearly to  code issue instead of install - I decided to go to dev.
I can switch do users but I'm afraid I will spent time on few
posts/relays and final conclusion will be "go to devs".

br