[mythtv] Ticket locking and a PulseAudio fix

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue May 10 07:53:57 UTC 2011

'Twas brillig, and Jeremy D. Jones at 09/05/11 19:57 did gyre and gimble:
> Yes, after re-reading the TicketHowTo, it does explain not to do this in the
> first paragraph.  I think Kevin may be right though about additional
> information.  I like Mike Dean's reply.  Maybe a re-written paragraph of
> Mike's post under FAQ with a explaining "why" with a link to it at the end
> of the First paragraph in TicketHowTo.

If someone is willing, it would take about 15 minutes to write a trac
plugin that would enter a pre-recorded comment into the ticket when it
becomes locked and or displays a specific warning/comment when a ticket
is locked in the HTML... I prefer the latter as it's always there and
the text will disappear again if the ticket is unlocked later.

That would probably make for a clearer user interaction.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
myth(at)colin.guthr.ie