[mythtv] Current trunk mythbackend is segfaulting

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 28 18:38:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 02:26:30PM -0400, Tom Lichti wrote:

> I think I have the whole tree, how do I check?

I don't know of a way to not get the whole tree with git.

If you do a git clone initially, you have the whole thing.  You can
update by doing git pull, and then to checkout a specific commit (which
you can of course find with git log) you use git checkout commit#.
To go to the head again, use git checkout master (or whatever the head
branch is called in the tree.  It is master by default unless something
thinks they know better.)

--
Len Sorensen