[mythtv] MythTv: frontend segment faults on Intel G45 with Fedora14 0.24-6
terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Sun Mar 27 07:13:42 UTC 2011
I have been using MythTv for many years. Currently it is running
on a Fedora14 based setup with MythTv RPMS from rpmfusion. It
has been running fine with 0.24-5 until they released 0.24-6.
With this version mythfrontend crashes every time you try and
watch a recoded program on my Intel G45 based set-top box.
Other computers with ATI graphics appear fine.
The changes made to MythTv from rpmfusion 0.24-5 to 0.24-6 were:
* Thu Mar 24 2011 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> 0.24-7
- Update to 0.24 fixes, git revision 464fa28373
- Remove i810 and openchrome detritus
* Mon Feb 28 2011 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> 0.24-6
- Update to 0.24 fixes, git revision 4af46b1f5d
- Fix mythtv version output to properly show git revision
* Sun Jan 30 2011 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> 0.24-5
- Update to 0.24 fixes, git revision 8921ded85a (rpmfbz#1605, #1585)
- Add BR: libcdio-devel for forthcoming improved BD support
- Fix issue with calling setfacl on non-existent devices (rpmfbz#1604)
I suspect soming in the 464fa28373 changes.
Any ideas ?
More information about the mythtv-dev