[mythtv] MythtTV Sound configuration: ALSA support in MythTV/MythPlugins

Rakesh Shivayya Guttedar rakesh-sg at hcl.com
Thu Mar 17 06:00:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have built mythTV and mythplugins for Ubuntu 10.10 machine.
But when I put alsa settings in mythfrontend, the mythfrontend seg faults and crashes with the log message that tells ALSA support is not compiled into it. The configuration script of mythtv has the option to disable alsa support. I want to know is there any we can enable alsa support in mythTV and mythplugins during build.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakesh S

::DISCLAIMER::