[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 226d272eb by Lawrence Rust (no github username)

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jul 21 19:25:38 UTC 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to modify this patch that it disables tuning OSD only
when MHED is used ?
I'm asking as for me this patch causes starting LiveTV without any
tuning info.
My LiveTV starts sometimes 5-15sec and during that time user sees black
screen and it is difficult to determine is myth still in tune process or
hangs (it happens when user have buggy DVB drivers). Observed reaction
of non-familiar/new users is sometimes "O!, it hangs".

br