[mythtv] problem with favorites in mythweb

gludie gludie at chello.at
Sat Jan 29 20:33:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

just installed the mythweb plugin under ubuntu 10.04 and tried to
decrease the amount of channels in the programm list. But having checked
the option show only favorites in the settings, an error occure with the
next update of the program list, because the underlying sql statement
tries to link table channel with favorites, which do not exist.
I saw, that there was already a path last March for it. Am I got an old
package for ubuntu 10.04 LTS ?

Quick fix:
< $sql = 'SELECT channel.* FROM channel, favorites WHERE channel.chanid
= favorites.chanid AND';
---
> $sql = 'SELECT channel.* FROM channel WHERE channel.chanid in (select
distinct chanid from channelgroup) AND';

here the info about the bug from March 2010 I found:
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-d...ch/067949.html

best regards, gludie