[mythtv] [RFC v2] New Win32 build script

Mark irish at irishmark.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 14:45:33 UTC 2011

I'm getting a successful build (cross compiled), but starting playback
causes a crash on windows.
I see the 'please wait' and the background for a few seconds.
Both d3d and opengl crash, I've set a null audio out for now for testing.
Seems to throw a C0000005.
I've built and rebuilt many many times always with the same result.

How do I get a backtrace on windows? I can catch the crash in VS2008
but it just has a load of ?????????
I'm on win7 x64, built on Ubuntu 10.4 (i386) using a mythbuild.sh only
a day or two old

For the record pre-git win32 was working very well on this box (with
directx), using the old build script.

thanks for all the hard work Lawrence!
Mark