[mythtv] UPNP

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Jan 22 11:18:00 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2011 07:28, Matt Pyne wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I hope you had a nice Christmas.
>
> I have finally got round to working with the Sony Blu-ray player.  I actually bought a Sony 470 in the end, but it has taken me this long to have a chance to look at it!
>
> I took your patch and it seems to work fine.  I have adjusted it to 0.24 rather than 0.23 and also patched mythvideo to work too.  Here's the patch.
>
> I upgrade to 0.24 recently and it seems to be fine, so it looks safe to upgrade.  If you want to stick to 0.23 then let me know and I can help with the patch.
>
> Thanks for all the help getting this to work!
>
> Thanks,
> Matt.

Sorry, for the huge delay, but I have now tried out sony.3.diff from
the ticket, and it works just fine.

I still see the problems I mentioned before:

1) Music appears on the player in the Video section and then wont
play the files (perhaps because it doesn't consider mp3 a
valid video format).

2) My m4v files, generated by Handbrake wont play, although they
will if placed on a DVD or memory stick.

But those problems are clearly not a fault in your patch.

Cheers,
	Paul.