[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 074d3e2d5 by Daniel Thor Kristjansson (daniel-kristjansson)

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Dec 16 20:51:55 UTC 2011

On 11-12-16 01:02 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:

> What's the best way to fix the recordings incorrectly marked as damaged?

[ I hope not to raise the ire of the developers, posting to the dev
  list but I'm just posting to where the reply-to: header is asking me
  to reply to -- which is the same place the question was asked.
  Although that should have probably been the user list in my estimate. ]

Just my guess, with me being a mysql ameteur (so take with a grain of
salt, in case that was not obvious):

update recordedprogram set videoprop = videoprop & ~32 where videoprop & 32

Tread with caution.  I didn't test this out.  I did test out:

update recordedprogram set videoprop = videoprop & ~32 where chanid = 1042 and starttime ="2011-12-16 12:00:00"

Which did clear the DAMAGED flag for that one single recording.

Cheers,
b.