[mythtv] javascript debugging question...

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:25:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Rob Smith <kormoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, that works, but the window placement still doesn't take into
>> consideration the height of the resulting text box (because it's
>> hard-coded), so the vertical placement may still result in a box
>> that's taller than the bottom of the screen, and which the user then
>> needs to move up or resize horizontally.
>>
>> Muddling through...
>
> Is there a page that currently shows this? I'm sure we can set the
> content to scroll if it gets too large.

Just working through the various scenarios that we may encounter.  I
edited the "dbPing" help text to make it longer to get a sense of how
much text could fit, and right now it's about 8 lines of 40 characters
(on my system) before the "auto" height and the hardcoded window
offset make the resulting help box fall off of the bottom.