[mythtv] Missing Mythweather us_nws/animaps.pl script

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:45:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Michael PARKER <michael.parker at st.com>wrote:

> The "scripts/us_nws/animaps.pl" script appears to have gone missing from
> the MythWeather trunk. A search through the users and dev archives has
> failed to show any record of what happened to it.
>
> It has not gone missing.  It has been removed.  If you are going to run
trunk, you really should read what the commits to trunk have been, or at
least the 0.24 release notes which outline the changes.

Rescan your weather sources, remove the old animated maps, and add new ones
that use wunderground instead of TheWeatherChannel.  We were in violation of
TOS for TWC, as far as anyone could tell, so I removed the use of their
data.