[mythtv] CrystalHD in Trunk

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Thu Sep 23 15:44:03 UTC 2010

> Thanks Doug

> A couple of questions:-

> - Am I right to assume that you don't have about 30 different 708

> caption streams in your broadcast material?

You are right. I tried two recordings in that log. The first was from an
HDPVR, the second was from an HD-Homerun

> - can you describe in more detail what you see on screen? do you see

> video but with a cast? ghosting? seemingly random rubbish?

The video looks pretty much normal but tinted green. I didn't notice any
ghosting or rubbish, just a green overlay over everything.

> - is the output broadly similar for the 1080i and the 720p material?

Yes

> Thanks

> Mark

Thanks again and let me know what else I can do,
Doug