[mythtv] TV OSD always starts at channel 1

Matthew Wire devel at mrwire.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 19:52:34 UTC 2010

I'm not sure when it started happening but the channel OSD always seems to
be starting at channel one regardless of which channel is currently tuned.
The EPG starts correctly on the currently tuned channel.
This happens when using the up/down arrow keys for navigation.

I'm currently using trunk from 26977.  Will raise a bug report in a couple
of days but wanted to run it past this list first in case it was already
known or something bizarre with my configuration? :)