[mythtv] MythBuntu theme related error messages while trying to configure MythBrowser

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:55:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl> wrote:

> Any pointers on how to investigate this further so I can launch a bug for
> it, perhaps with a fix?

This is due to the very late addition of a required checkbox in this
window, but not updating any of the non-default themes that we ship to
include it.  I added it to Arclight a week or two ago:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/26731/trunk/myththemes/Arclight

Note that if you do add it to Mythbuntu (or better still, all themes
with this window themed), please use an existing text string-- either
the one in arclight, or the one in the mythbrowser default theme, in
order not to create a new string for themers.

Robert