[mythtv] ken burns effect

joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Wed Oct 13 16:12:00 UTC 2010

Ok, thanks for reopening it.

Van: gjhurlbu at gmail.com [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org] Namens Gavin Hurlbut
Verzonden: woensdag 13 oktober 2010 0:11
Aan: Development of MythTV
Onderwerp: Re: [mythtv] ken burns effect

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM, joep <joep at groovytunes.nl> wrote:

Hi Robert,

No problem at all, I was not asking to apply it to the current trunk.
I sended this request because beirdo closed the ticked and I would love to see this in MythTV some day.
So it would be nice if the ticket can be reopened.

It has been in trunk for 2 months now.  If you would like to change the functionality, please open a new ticket with the patches (based off trunk, please) rather than tacking it onto an old ticket.   That one is done :)

Oh wait.  My bad.  It was closed 2 months ago.  never mind, I'll reopen it, but it's not going in 0.24, that's for sure :)