[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r27300 - in trunk by jyavenard

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Nov 20 11:43:35 UTC 2010

'Twas brillig, and Stuart Morgan at 20/11/10 11:19 did gyre and gimble:
> On Saturday 20 Nov 2010 11:14:14 Colin Guthrie wrote:
>>> Revert r27250, I have a better fix on the way
>>
>> Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like way more than was in r27250
>
> You're wrong? :)
>
> The other files were just mergeinfo changes which should be ignored.

Ahh yes, the emails don't really differentiate between prop changes and
real changes :(

Still not sure why they would be in that commit tho', but if it's
nothing to worry about that's the main thing :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
myth(at)colin.guthr.ie