[mythtv] Theming of buttontree in videolist window?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 02:39:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some time ago (0.21 I think) I asked about submitting a patch to
> videolist.cpp that added an option for  changing the videolist entries from:
>
>  "%title %season x %ep - %subtitle"
>
> to:
>
>  "%ep - %subtitle"
>
> I was told that was unnecessary as the upcoming mythui changes would allow
> one to theme it.
>
> Just been checking the mythui theme guides and can't see anything relevant
> to it - am I missing something or is it not documented yet?

Would have been .22 at the earliest, but no, still not yet possible.
However, I would not apply the above change, as neither is superior to
the other (and truth be told, I prefer the way it is now) and thus
it'll still need to wait for someone to get around to making the
buttontrees more configurable.

Robert