[mythtv] Possible to re-open 7164 and/or 4989?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 15:18:50 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 Nov 2010 14:52:17 Matt S. wrote:
> After a discussion in the #mythtv IRC channel the other day, it
> appears that additional folks, including developers, are stumbling
> upon the issues outlined in 7164/4989 (including the one opened by
> elmojo which Stewart M closed but he himself recently brought up that
> it was affecting him too in testing :) ).

The submitter, Taylor, now a developer, asked for the ticket to be closed. I
feel we should be clear about that.

No-one said that it wasn't a genuine occurrence, merely that it wasn't in
Daniel's opinion a bug. So yes developers can reproduce it, there's no great
surprise there.

It's a small matter of whether it's not the intended behaviour (bug) or
whether it's desirable behaviour (feature). Right now it seems to be behaving
as intended, but not necessarily as most people would desire. :)

--
Stuart Morgan