[mythtv] Possible to re-open 7164 and/or 4989?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Nov 1 15:10:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 10:52 -0400, Matt S. wrote:
> After a discussion in the #mythtv IRC channel the other day, it
> appears that additional folks, including developers, are stumbling
> upon the issues outlined in 7164/4989 (including the one opened by

There are three tickets currently open on related issues:
#6948, #8211, #9137. Channel browse across multiple tuners
has been implemented since #4989 was submitted, but it only
works if your channum entries are all unique. The same
problem exists for channel favorites. These are bugs that
should be fixed and can be tracked in #6948 and #8211 which
describe other symptoms of the same problem.

Opening the old tickets would not be helpful, #4989 dates
from before browse all patch was submitted and committed
and #7164 doesn't add anything to what is in the existing
open tickets.

Note: I can not reproduce #9137 so if the requested info is
not produced soon that ticket will be closed.

-- Daniel