[mythtv] Tracking hdaudio branch changes

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:52:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was curious if a ticket could be created, like markk did for the OSD
branch, where all commits to the hdaudio branch could be tracked?  I
know you can do it in trac by browsing the changes to that branch, but
looking at a single page to see all associated released would make it
easier.  I also know many changes have already been commited, but it
would still be nice to have a single place to reference.

Here's the OSD ticket, as an example -
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7650#comment:170

Mark tags each commit with a Refs #7650, so I can easily go to that
ticket and reference all the changes going into that branch.  Makes it
very simple to see the progress on one screen.

Thanks!
Matt