[mythtv] Hacking on gamehandler.cpp in mythgame

Anthony Zawacki azmail at thezawackis.com
Sun May 16 16:05:08 UTC 2010

On 05/16/2010 05:45 AM, Espen A. Fossen wrote:
> Hi
>

>   QRegExp multiDiskRGXP = QRegExp( "[0-4]$", Qt::CaseSensitive,
> QRegExp::RegExp);
>
> I have some Amiga games with more than 4 disks, so compensate for the
> number of disks in edited the regex to handle up to 9 disks, like this.
>
>   QRegExp multiDiskRGXP = QRegExp( "[0-9]$", Qt::CaseSensitive,
> QRegExp::RegExp);

I'm not a myth developer, but I'd try "\d+$" as the string and see if
that addresses your issue of picking out numbers.  The up side is that
it should support a hundred or a thousand disks  (someone still have
Linux 0.97 that came on something like 125 disks if you included tex?!?)

>   QRegExp multiDiskRGXP2 = QRegExp( "[0-9]{2}$", Qt::CaseSensitive,
> QRegExp::RegExp);
>
> Then make a check for this before checking for romname with 1 digit
> ending. The actual code looks like this:

I don't know if additional updates would be needed...  Sorry if I sent
you off in the wrong direction...