[mythtv] Diseqc 1.2/1.3 Rotor positioning in MythTV (DVB-S)

Pieter Hoekstra pieter.hoekstra at 5137.org
Thu May 13 11:08:51 UTC 2010

I'm wondering if anybody currently has a working setup for using a dish
rotor in MythTV?

I am currently trying to get my own rotor to work with MythTV. (Not
succeeded yet...)

Doing so, I'm rewriting some code in MythTV for driving the rotor. It
seems to me that the current implementation is not 100% correct and
should (theoretically) not work for most people.

Is the current implementation for dish rotors in MythTV known to work
correctly for most people? GotoXX as well?

Greetings,
Pieter Hoekstra