[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r24386 - in branches/mythtv-hdaudio by jyavenard

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:49:21 UTC 2010

Hi

On 4 May 2010 15:25, Mark Spieth <mark at digivation.com.au> wrote:

>> This changeset removes support for non-interleaved audio.
>> AddSamples overloading is removed
>>

> this would remove nuppelvideo (.nuv) and analog capture card support as a
> result.
> is this intended?

This is in reference to what is being fed to audiooutputbase..

There was an AddSamples in audiooutputbase.cpp that would take
non-interleaved data

bool AudioOutputBase::AddSamples(char *buffer, int samples, long long timecode)

If you look at the changeset, you'll see that only the function itself
was removed, there was only one call to it:
void NuppelVideoPlayer::AddAudioData(short int *lbuffer, short int *rbuffer,
	 	                                     int samples, long long timecode)

Nothing else calls AddAudioData.

Now if you know of some external utilities using that API, please
point me to it, because there's nothing inside of mythtv code...