[mythtv] Compiling trunk on OSX Snow Leopard

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Mar 14 21:46:38 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-14, at 4:16 PM, Chandi Bernier wrote:

> I am trying to compile a frontend (from trunk, 23702) without much success.
> Any idea what to do ?

Move up to rev 23710 and use the -m32 option with osx-packager.

I believe your qt/mysql problem is because mysql builds 32-bit and all the other components build 64 so there are no compatible libraries around when qt goes to put its libraries together.

There were other problems with Snow Leopard builds but Nigel conquered them all and gave thumbs up in this post:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/426828#426828

- George