[mythtv] Still muddling along w/ Snow Leopard compile issues

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:01:29 UTC 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:14 PM, Nigel Pearson wrote:

I've checked http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7582 and it seems that the
patch that is mentioned in that crasher *is* applied in the src, so I'm not
sure what is causing this.

Maybe try a hack, like commenting out the code in main.cpp
that closes those filehandles?   (around line 520)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| "Peacemaking is our profession"|
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |Motto of Burpelson Airforce Base|

just to get back..

I did comment out that line, and was able to compile with *many* of the
patches that were either sent to me, or attached to bugs.  I'm afraid that
I'm not sure exactly how I would reproduce the build at this point.  But if
I get some time, I'm going to put together all the patches that worked for
me, and post back…

Thanks for everybody's help…  Mythbackend is now fully snow leopardy...

--
John Sturgeon <><
john.sturgeon at gmail.com