[mythtv] How to use mythfs?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:27:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/04/2010 02:52 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
>>
>> On 3/4/2010 05:36, treblid wrote:
>>>
>>> mythfs Recordings,'%T/(%oY%-%om%-%od) %S' ./exports/mythfs -o
>>> ro,allow_other
>>
>> That command worked fine for me.
>
> Perhaps treblid is missing some prerequisite Python modules?  Please ask for
> additional help on the -users list.

That command worked fine for me too (at least no errors are displayed)....

My problem is I can't browse the mounted file system at all... I
printed the path when it tried to do a populate, and all the dates are
1900-01-01. Using the same account that runs mythbackend too.

Using svn trunk, myth python bindings are installed. Pretty sure I'm
missing something too, just don't know what.. :p Or maybe it's because
I have installed mythfs-0.3.1 before and it corrupted something
somewhere. Will check with the user list. Cheers.