[mythtv] Changing highlight/button-on settings in themes

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Mar 2 17:11:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 15:31 -0700, John P Poet wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Daniel Kristjansson
> <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2010-02-21 at 05:01 -0800, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> >> Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> says:
>
> Daniel, take a look a the patch I am attaching.  It might make the
> Mythcenter-wide finder work more like what you want.  It takes
> advantage of http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23269 to center the
> buttons within the area.

It's better but still not right. When the number of times that a
show is on is less than the length of the list then the items are
always centered around the selected item. The layout should be
centered around the item but when you actually scroll through the
list earlier items should be above the selected items and later
items below the selected item.

I can see this with ABC World News Sunday, while ABC World News Now
looks ok since the list is longer than the number of items shown
on screen.

-- Daniel