[mythtv] ATTN Windows Users: Libdvdnav and libdvdread resync

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:56:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl> wrote:
> On 22-7-2010 22:52, Robert McNamara wrote:
>>
>> I *only* need to know that libmythdvdnav compiles properly in windows
>> with the patch applied.  I am 95% confident that it does, but we
>> wanted to make the patch available to you in advance.  Please only
>> attempt this if you are regularly building on Windows and are familiar
>> with patching the source.  It would really help me out if this thread
>> did not degenerate into any off-topic conversation.  If I hear no
>> complaints or obvious failures, I will commit this change over the
>> weekend.
>
> I will see if I can find the time this weekend.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan-- feel free to try it if you like, but it sounds like
I am going to end up holding off a few days until Erik commits his
patchset upstream so that we can benefit from those as well.

Erik-- Haven't tried John's read-dup-lut-pgc.patch with Myth.  His
dvdnav patches are most interesting to me, but we can do another
resync post-.24 to get those in if they have made it upstream by then.
 Thanks for the info and for your work with dvdnav/read.

Robert