[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25086 by danielk

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:18:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:40 PM,  <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:
>      Author: danielk
>        Date: 2010-06-11 04:40:05 +0000 (Fri, 11 Jun 2010)
> New Revision: 25086
>   Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/25086
>
> Modified:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/subtitlescreen.cpp
>
> Log:

I looked into why user specified font loading is broken.  It seems
that the QFont constructor won't allow you to specify the filename.
The best way to get an association between filenames and QFonts (and
to load the font if necessary) would be to tie into the
MythFontManager class.  I can make a patch for this if that is the
direction you want to go.

However, all the font settings are now gone from globalsettings.cpp.
Where do fonts still need to be loaded by name?  Should the caption
fonts be something specified in osd.xml, with reasonable defaults in
the code?  Or should the font settings be brought back into
globalsettings.cpp?

Jim