[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21489 - in trunk/mythtv by jyavenard

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:10:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 12 July 2010 13:32, Mark Buechler <mark.buechler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok. It thought it referred to another issue. I'm seeing an issue where if
> > the video is incorrectly parsed, a value of 0 is used but when the video
> is
> > finally parsed correctly, the new refresh rate never gets changed. This
> > happens with video that has corruption in the beginning.
> > I'd put in a bug report, but I'm not using anything near a recent version
> of
> > Myth. I'll have to track this one down on my own. :)
> > Thanks for the reply.
>
> The video playback window is only created right at the beginning I
> believe with the info about the resolution and refresh-rate

The refresh rate can change when going between fullscreen video and the GUI
(guide), but there doesn't seem to be a facility for changing it when the
video changes refresh rates. The only mechanism I can find is in
DisplayRes::SwitchToVideo() and DisplayRes::SwitchToGUI(). Normally this
shouldn't be a problem as video probably doesn't change refresh rates unless
you change channels. However, in this case, it does.

- Mark.