[mythtv] svn auto expand tags in source

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Jul 2 20:58:50 UTC 2010

>   On 07/02/2010 03:45 PM, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> > After switching from release-0-22-fixes to 23 fixes i noticed that
> > version.pro file still contains references to 0-22-fixes like the
$$URL$$
> > tag at the beginning.
> >
> > So I have a few questions, first is there any other places in the source
> > with those kind of tags that I may need to take a look at and why didn't
svn
> > fix this when I did a "svn switch" to the new repo url when I changed to
> > 0-23 fixes.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/405538#405538
>
> (adjusting branch name as necessary).

Thanks, and i guess that makefile thing may fix the issues i've seen on some
of my boxes with compilation problems with mythmusic.
It always looked as if it was linking against the wrong qt or something but
I could never figure out what caused it so I just gave up and excluded
mythmusic since I don’t use it much.