[mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Jan 28 11:49:58 UTC 2010

2010/1/28 Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <jeppe at ingolfs.dk>:
> Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk> writes:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I understand that there'll be a feature freeze of 0.23 in a few days,
>> most likely together with a sync of new themestrings for translation.
>>
>> For how long after this will you accept translations for the 0.23
>> release (which I have read has a due date at around 1st of March)?
>>
>> I'm asking because we're two people working on getting MythTV
>> including all plugins 100% translated into danish in time for the 0.23
>> release.
>
> Awesome news :-)

:)

Once the 0.23 release gets out, we expect to set up some simple
website somewhere, in order to coordinate efforts on the danish
translation. It will also allow regular users to provide feedback on
bad translations, improving the quality of the danish translation. I
will post a message in the users list, once we get the site up.

Best Regards
Kenni Lund