[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22979 by danielk

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Mon Jan 25 16:32:54 UTC 2010

On 25/01/2010 16:03, Andrei Butirsky wrote:
> On 23.01.2010 05:14, Andrei Butirsky wrote:
>> On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 00:20 +0000, mythtv [at] cvs wrote:
>> > Author: danielk
>>> Fixes #7696. Fix a couple related math errors in sleep between
>>> reconnects code.
>>
>> Daniel, could you please to backport the fix to 0.22-fixes?
>
> Anybody? The fix is trivial.

We are trying to get ourselves sorted for a massive BUG Squashing
Party to iron our lots of issues with trunk so that we can actually
make a release sooner rather than later.

I know it might be a simple little trivial fix, but spending our
time on backporting every single little fix to 0.22-fixes is
counter productive in the long run.

If we were thinking of doing a point release before 0.23 then
it would make sense to backport them, however we aren't currently
planning a point release.

Stuart