[mythtv] problems with display of BBC HD using svn #23242

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Jan 25 10:38:40 UTC 2010

On 24/01/2010 13:43, Mark Kendall wrote:
> Simon
>
> I'm assuming that everything apart from the trunk version is unchanged
> i.e. no driver, settings, output size changes etc. Is that correct?

i had updated by backend - and because of a schema change i was obliged
to rebuild the frontend
i changed nothing else that i am aware of - but will make sure

i tell a lie. after the first fail i went into the settings (because of
the mention of higher quality settings) and noticed the option to use
both cores
i enabled that. but it was failing before i did that

> It would also be useful if you could confirm whether the problem still
> exists with recorded programs as well as live tv. I'm trying to
> eliminate a resource leak which might be more apparent through livetv
> channel changes.

i will check tonight - with and without the core setting
--
simon