[mythtv] Can't attach log to ticket

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 03:57:30 UTC 2010

I opened ticket #7608 a couple a couple months ago for a problem I was
seeing with .22-fixes.  I've now upgraded to trunk and I'm still
seeing the problem, only after reviewing the logs it is apparent that
the problem is somewhat different that the way I described in
originally.  I submitted a comment to the ticket explaining this and
then tried to attach the backend log and got the response "Submission
rejected as potential spam (Maximum number of external links per post
exceeded)".  I tried submitted another comment and got the same error.
 Can anyone explain why I'm experiencing this?  And what I need to do
to correct it?

Thanks,
Bob C