[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23182 by nigel

Peter Stokes mythtv at dadeos.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 20:11:26 UTC 2010

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for committing some more of the changes required to get MythTV compiling on OS X using Qt 4.6.

Would you mind also committing the modification to check for the presence of "pkg-config"? This overcomes a distracting error that is otherwise generated by the configure script when executed on systems without "pkg-config" (i.e. OS X).

I am also slightly concerned about your modification to the QtWebKit test. I do accept that your modified version will yield the desired results but I find it unfortunate that the configuration check employs incorrect usage of the QtWebKit include statement. My concern is that anyone reviewing the check may be misled into believing that this usage is correct, leading to potential problems later.

Implementing the check as proposed in the patched attached to ticket 7705 (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7705) would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Peter