[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23143 by danielk

Martin Kittel linux at martin-kittel.de
Sat Jan 16 17:19:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

>     Use a stable sort when sorting the audio tracks. This is a
>     regression, we were using a stable sort but at some point along the
>     way it was converted to an unstable sort. Obviously we don't want
>     audio tracks randomly reordering themselves.

sorry for the problems. I introduced the unstable sort in the patch I
submitted to Stanley.
Out of curiosity, I was assuming the sorting was only for DVD audio
tracks and that for those the the stream ids would always be unique. Now
it seems at least one of my assumptions was wrong. Could you tell me
which one?

Thanks and best wishes,

Martin.