[mythtv] 0.23 Bug Squashing Party

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:08:35 UTC 2010

> I wonder on that as well as I have submitted some patches which also have
> not been applied (previously for .22 and now for trunk), most of them
> regarding windows compilation.

Jonathan

I've been keeping an eye on all of the windows related patches in trac
with a view to getting most/all of them in to 0.23 - assuming I have
the time and someone else doesn't get there first. It would help if
there was some consensus on some of the compilation fixes - with the
amount of mail I'm getting at the moment, I just can't keep up and
don't have the time to work back through the discussion.

rgds

Mark