[mythtv] IPTV

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Mon Jan 11 20:18:49 UTC 2010

> FreeBox, which uses unencrypted streams. This code could use some
> love, it really only works reliably if you have a single IPTV stream.
> I don't see the point in encrypting the streams if you plan to use

 One thing I should add is that I have used the IPTV code to record almost all of my recordings for a almost a year (8 of them at a time) before the multirec code went in and as far as I can see it hasn't changed much since. But I was the one generating the streams and firing them to the backend on different ports.