[mythtv] Win Build 23088 Fails

David Blain MythTv at TheBlains.net
Sat Jan 9 00:31:12 UTC 2010

> Nope see an other thread from today, which I sparked of from ticket
> 7859. It is due to conflicting edits and changes between MinGW and
> VS2008 compilation on windows.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> (the other) Jonathan

I was the developer that committed the VS2008 changes.  I tried to be
careful not to break MingGW (which it sounds like I failed at).  The changes
that are causing the problem shouldn't be hard to discover.

Unfortunately, I don't have the MingGW environment installed so I was not
able to test.  I may look into installing it, however I don't have much time
and I'm trying to complete a change before the feature freeze.

In the meantime, if someone wants to send me the needed change I'll be happy
to commit it.

David B.