[mythtv] mythvideo-0.22 still lists imdb.pl

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 22:25:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Robert Houghton <robbadler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Myth has transitioned to tmdb.pl for movies, and ttvdb.py for videos, but
> the documentation on mythvideo does not explain this transition or how myth
> picks between the two scripts for metadata lookup.

I went and removed all relevant references to IMDB in the wiki several
months ago.  I also updated the MythVideo wiki page and added the
filename parsing page and explanation a few months back.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythvideo
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_File_Parsing

Those should basically cover it, though admittedly the static
documentation should be updated to be in parity with it.  Robert
Kulagowski might be reading this and might be available to make those
changes for .23 (though I'm by no means volunteering him).

Robert