[mythtv] Plugin development.

Zacarias Benta zbenta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:55:56 UTC 2010

I've followed your directions and tried it both ways.
The result as been the same.
I've sucessfully managed to compile the mythhello plugin, but for that I had
to give the full path for each of the header files within the code.
I didn't knew how to fix it, so I located all the headers that are mentioned
on the code and replaced for example:

"#include <mythcontext.h>"

for

"#include </home/zbenta/mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythcontext.h>"

and got no errors while compiling.
This is one thing that I would like to solve, or else I will have to write
the full path for each header when I'm developing.

The other problem that I'm having now is that after having compiled the
mythhello plugin, i cant seem to add it to mythtv, I've followed the
tutorial but the button doesn't appear in the mythfrontend.

Best regards,
Zacarias Benta