[mythtv] Programmatically schedule recordings at backend

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 16:45:50 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 23 Feb 2010 16:33:31 Kunal Kandekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the prompt response! I just re-checked the README file in
> the source directory, and it does say Release 0.22. I'll confirm with
> my colleague, who actually downloaded the source before I began
> working on it.
>
> In this codebase, ScheduledRecording is being used in scheduler.cpp
> and manualschedule.cpp, as well as a bunch of other places in
> libmythtv. What is the class that is supposed to replace it? Maybe I
> missed something...

It was replaced by RecordingRule in 0.22 which for your usage is very similar.
It no longer contains any UI code, as we separated out the UI/Data layers,
that shouldn't affect you since you are using the GUI.

It seems like your colleague may have downloaded a development version, from a
few months before the 0.22 release in November 2009.
--
Stuart Morgan